Friday, November 2, 2018
Project selection Film
We have learned many f things about films and news and how to verify sources. Throughout the year we have watched the newsroom which was a tv show that showed us how the news work. This also persuaded us how to find sources and make sure that they are legit. We also have watched All Presidents Men this was a movie about two journalists that were trying to expose Nixon. Following all this, we made sure to study how to film. We have learned various camera angles and equipment. We have watched a documentary on Ferris Bueller that showed us the difficulties in the film. The documentary showed how difficulties appear and whom they are solved I quick reasoning and teamwork. I have decided to do a film for my project. The purpose of this is because I have already filmed a couple of short films outside of high school, so I already have exposure. I also think since I know Sarasota like the back of my hand it will be easy to find locations. The other films I filed were done in New York which was difficult since I did not know my way around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment