Monday, April 8, 2019

number 1

My use of conventions where multiple things. I used a camera premiere pro actors props and so on. I also used my prior knowledge of editing to improve the visual appearance and keep the audience's interest going. The camera I used was very high quality to make the film seem more professional and realistic. As well as the props in the movie where all real. This was to intensify the fear and realism on the set for actors to perform best. I, of course, used the rain of that night to my advantage since it really creeps up the tone of the movie. Here are some pictures of behind the scenes as well as equipment. The social group in this is teenagers. It might touch on the kidnapping of a teenager and how it can affect lives. The film isnt too focused on a message instead than giving the audience a thrilling ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment