Monday, April 8, 2019

Number 2

The movie touches with the audience by showing them fear. This is not a horror movie, but it is a thriller that shows a real-life situation. This film will make the audience sit on the edge of their seat the entire time filled by anxiousness.I would distribute this movie by first starting it out in the movie theaters. After it gets accepted the marketing will kick in. Once the people get excited about the film and go to watch it, I will try to get it onto Netflix. Netflix at this moment is one of the most significant streaming services for teens so it perfect for me movie. Of course, i will try to get it onto multiple streaming apps as this is the future of film. I will try to get it and amazon Hulu and so on. If it does really well in all of these categories, I will create a limited only DVD release for movie collectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment